[CMC] Please upload presentations

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 12 11:19:16 EDT 2008

Adrian has already requested (below) that the CESG members upload their
presentations.  I would also like to request that any presentations for
the CMC meeting be uploaded.

The folder for this meeting is in the CMC area of the CWE at:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/cmc/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcmc%2Fdo
cs%2F2008%20Summer%20CMC%20Meeting%20Secretariats%20Package&View=%7BD5DD
30F7%2D53FC%2D45B9%2D8B93%2D709B280A475B%7D

There is a dedicated sub-folder for the CMC Agency Reports.  There is
also another sub-folder for other presentations to the CMC.  Please
upload your presentations to the appropriate folder.

Thanks very much, and we look forward to seeing everyone in Japan!

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses."

               --American automobile inventor Henry Ford