[CMC] CMC meeting - proposed change

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 7 15:13:31 EDT 2008

CMC members:  Some factors for our agenda strategy for our meeting in
June in Tsukuba, Japan.

Some European colleagues have indicated that if we have a work day on
Friday, they would try to fly home Friday evening, however if we
finished the meeting on Thursday they could work later on Thursday night
and fly home on Friday.

We have determined that we will not be prepared with the materials
adequately distributed in advance, to discuss the topic about revising
the procedures.  We will take that item off the agenda and try again for
the Fall meeting.

It has been proposed that we could possibly start the CMC meeting in
parallel with the CESG meeting (separately) in a splinter room, if one
is available in the facility.  We are asking JAXA to confirm that.

In view of the above, we are proposing that the CMC meeting might start
Tuesday morning, instead of Tuesday afternoon.  We would start he
CMC-only topics separate from the CESG on Tuesday Morning at 9am, change
to the ISO topics on Tuesday afternoon, continue with joint CESG-CMC on
Wednesday and finish CMC-only topics on Thursday.

If anyone has a problem starting Tuesday morning at 9am, please let us
know as soon as possible.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01