[CMC] CCSDS 2007 Fall CMC Meeting Announcement

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Mon Sep 10 13:13:59 EDT 2007

Dear Neil,

I have the following questions for clarification of the proposed agenda items :

- Oct.09 14h30 - Will the item on New Business Practices be a follow on of the discussion we have had in Brussels concerning the Chartering and Project Tracking ? In such case, could it clearly identify this time the associated process for resource allocation ?

- Oct.10 09h30 - Will the secretariat report include the Liaison reports ? If so, shall we address the interface to the IOAG and the status of the issues discussed in Brussels ... Or will it be in the Resolution Report  ... Or in the Area reports on Oct. 09 ?
		   - Will the Resolution report include the e-poll resolutions ?

- Oct.10 13h30 - Is there more than the Editorial Policy to discuss with the ECSS, as it was anticipated following the CMC meeting in Brussels ? Did you contact the ECSS through the liaison you have with them to make sure of who is their representative to our meeting and to establish the items for discussions between the two organizations ?

- General - Do we need items in our agenda such as : membership extension ; update on CMLP study ; interface SC13-SC14 ?

Thanks in advance for your clarifications

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations