[CMC] CMC/CESG/ISO meeting planning

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Wed Nov 28 08:26:17 EST 2007

Mike,

I'm not aware of an IOP-2 but if later confirmed, I agree that we may take the F08 CMC meeting back to Octobre.

Of interest for you and some other colleagues in the CMC, the minutes of the last SpaceOps Exec Committee say : "The following ExCom and CAL meeting is tentatively planned for 21-23 October 2008 in Toulouse, France."
As CNES is supposed to host that one, I'm interested with all these changes and the resulting conflicts ...
To solve that conflict, do you plan to put this on the agenda at the upcoming January meeting of the SpaceOps Exec Committee ?

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations