[CMC] 2007 October CMC Meeting Minutes and Presentations

Erin Kahn erink at aiaa.org
Mon Nov 26 15:25:07 EST 2007

 Dear CMC and CESG members,

I have updated the 2007 October CMC meeting minutes and presentations based
on the comments I have received to date.  The link to access the materials
is:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/cmc/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fcmc%2fdocs%2
fCMC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20and%20Presentations%2f2007%20October%20CMC%20Meet
ing%20Minutes%20and%20Presentations&FolderCTID=&View=%7bD5DD30F7%2d53FC%2d45
B9%2d8B93%2d709B280A475B%7d

I realize there were issues before with accessing some of the files; please
let me know if that continues to be a problem.

Best regards,
Erin Cliggett Kahn
CCSDS Secretariat Support

--
Erin Cliggett Kahn
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
erink at aiaa.org