[CMC] Re: [CESG] Draft-3 CCSDS report to IOAG-11

Leo.Hartman at space.gc.ca Leo.Hartman at space.gc.ca
Tue Jun 12 16:24:54 EDT 2007

I would be in favor of Adrian's recommendation since a longer term view is likely to serve us better. The current discussion thread is mostly about how to deal with legacy special purpose commitments. A space internetwork WG could perhaps avoid creating similar artifacts that are specific to the cislunar environment. In addition a strong focus on the Recommended Practice will be critical for guiding the community to happy and productive use of the standard. (Motherhood is also a good thing.)