[CMC] Draft-3 CCSDS report to IOAG-11

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 11 18:16:13 EDT 2007

Attached is Draft-3 of the CCSDS Liaison report, which Nestor and I
will deliver at next week's IOAG-11 meeting in Cebreros:
http://www.ioag.org/IOAG-11/IOAG-11_home.htm

Please check this for accuracy. In particular:

1. Erik: please check slides 8, 9 as I did some reformatting.

2. Greg: please check slide 11.

3. Nestor: please check reformatting of slides 12,13,14.

4. ALL: please check slides 15-17. Since we know that there will be
"IP" discussions at the IOAG meeting, I have tried to summarize the
principal technical issues in a fairly neutral way, and to point out
that their resolution will  require study by the IOAG agencies.

The presentation is best viewed in slide show mode, as it is animated.

Best regards
Adrian