[CMC] CMC Workshop Attendees List

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Mon Jun 4 05:41:03 EDT 2007

Neil,
This is to confirm my attendance on the 25-27 June. I will stay on the 28
morning to make my keynote speech and I have just registered (at block
price) in the Crowne Plaza.
Regards, JFK

Neil Dissinger <neild at aiaa.org>
Sent by: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
04.06.2007 03:12

CMC <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc

Subject
[CMC] CMC Workshop Attendees List

Dear CMC members,

The OMG is requesting an attendees list for the 25-27 June
CMC Workshop in Brussels.  This information is necessary
to ensure that hotel rooms have been reserved and to
prepare badges so the attendees can participate in the
refreshment breaks.  Please review the following list and
provide any updates or corrections.  The JAXA and FSA
Agencies are requested to please provide the names of
their attendees.  CSA is also requested to indicate
whether they will attend the workshop.  Please provide
this information as soon as possible.

ASI: Loredana Bruca
BNSC: Peter Allan
CNES: Jean-Marc Soula
CSA:
DLR: not attending
ESA: Jean-François Kaufler, Nestor Peccia
FSA:
INPE: not attending
NASA:  Adrian Hooke, Mike Kearney
JAXA: