[CMC] Cross Support Services Area Director

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 5 10:20:18 EST 2007

At 12:59 AM 10/26/2006, Lapaian Gerard wrote:
>Dear Adrian,
>it is time for me to retire.
>I am ending all my activities in CNES.
>I shall not be with you for the next meeting.
>I have spent not far from 20 years in the CCSDS (and 33 in CNES).
>Thanks for all .Good sea and good wind.
>Very friendly
>Gerard
--------------------------------

Gerard: many thanks for your years of excellent service to CCSDS. We will
miss you and we all wish you good sailing in the retirement years ahead.

As a result of CMC poll "CMC-P-2006-12-004: authorization to approve the
appointment of new CSS Area Director", Mr. Erik Barley has been appointed
as the new Cross Support Services Area Director. We welcome Erik onboard
the ship as he steers the Area towards the upcoming the Colorado Springs
meeting (which is a difficult task, since Colorado Springs is about a
thousand miles from the nearest ocean).

Best regards
Adrian