[CMC] ODM and SC14 forward action

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Tue Feb 27 06:05:30 EST 2007

Dear Mike

I agree with the draft text of the minutes, for what concerns the ODM and SC14 interfaces, but I think it could be usefull that the right of CCSDS to give free access to its own originated documents on its web site is reminded as, if this is part of CCSDS - ISO document, it is only an agreed point with SC13 but not yet for SC14.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations