[CMC] CMC Meeting Minutes Updates

Craig Day craigd at aiaa.org
Wed Aug 1 16:54:52 EDT 2007

CMC Members,

Thank you to those of you that sent us input on the meeting minutes from
Brussels. We have completed incorporating the changes you suggested. The
changes are as follows:

* Updated the attendance section to indicate when representatives were
missing or present
* Corrected the second bullet in section IV to clarify that ISRO was asked
if they were interested in becoming a CCSDS Member Agency (not a
participating agency)
* Revised the language in Section V for clarity
* Revised Resolution 05 to reflect the fact that the CMC requested that ESA
and CNES allocate resources such that the SLS AD and Deputy AD may review
the NASA CMLP study upon its release
* Added a new AI to request ESA and CNES to allocate resources such that the
SLS AD and Deputy AD may review the NASA CMLP study upon its release
* Renumber the remaining AIs as necessary and updated the references in the
minutes

I¹ve updated the minutes and resolutions/AIs files and uploaded them to the
website. I¹m now in the process of creating a CMC approval poll which you
should all see in the very near future. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you for your input to the process thus far.

Best Regards,
--
Craig Day
CCSDS Secretariat Office