[CMC] Announcement - CMC meeting in Brussels, June 2007

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Sun Apr 22 18:04:51 EDT 2007

Jean-Marc, I understand your points, and while I don't agree with all of them, I don't think it would help for me to respond point-by-point.  I do agree with your proposal to address this with a CMC poll.

However, I have just a little bit of homework that I want to do within the Secretariat before we do the poll.  I would expect to issue the poll within a few days.  I hope that's OK with the CMC members.  Please be patient while we finish our homework and issue the poll.

Thanks,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01