[CMC] Proposed CMC meeting, June 2007

Martin Pilgram martin.pilgram at dlr.de
Wed Apr 11 02:23:21 EDT 2007

Mike,
as having now the possibilities to do a lot of our work over the
internet, I prefer to have only two CMCs a year. They might not be in
conjunction with the WGs. If there are many items to be discussed during
the next meeting, I prefer to add a day, for handling these items
instead of having another meeting.

regards
Martin

--

RB-OD – Martin Pilgram

* DLR – GSOC           ( ++49 (0)8153 / 28 - 1266
  Abteilung: RB-OD     È ++49 (0)172) / 2902310
  Oberpfaffenhofen     3 ++49 (0)8153 / 28 - 1092
  82234 Weßling          : martin.pilgram at dlr.de