[CMC] Photo image of yourself for CCSDS.org

Walz Penelope (BTAS) penelope.walz at btas.com
Fri Oct 28 08:20:13 EDT 2005

►       Request:  Please send us a high resolution image of yourself accompany your online biographical information by Wednesday, November 16th, 2005.

Dear Members of the Management Council:

In an ongoing effort to build an “About CCSDS” area of the web site that is both valuable and relevant, and also to gather material for future CCSDS promotional efforts, I recommended earlier this year that we include biographical information about each CMC and CESG member on CCSDS.org.  Now, to further enhance the CMC Bio area, we request that you send us a high resolution image of yourself (preferably a .jpeg) to accompany your biographical information.  Your photo will appear online similar to the way in which we have displayed the photos in the CESG Bio area located at http://public.ccsds.org/about/AreaDirectors/AreaDirectors.aspx <http://public.ccsds.org/about/AreaDirectors/AreaDirectors.aspx>  .

Providing a relevant and informative “About CCSDS” area on the site prepares CCSDS for increased public awareness and also serves to bolster the image of the entire organization.  Allowing current CCSDS participants to learn more about members of the CMC builds the sense that each participant and every working group is part of a larger endeavor and is supported in their work.  As we move forward, working group participants will be encouraged to leverage their association with our founding member agencies in marketing efforts to attract new participants and industry members.  And as CCSDS becomes better known, current and potential participants will see greater benefit in identifying themselves as part of a high-profile program.

Please forward me your high resolution image by Wednesday, November 16th, 2005, in support of this effort to continue to increase both the external and internal presence of CCSDS.  Should you have any questions regarding this request, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time and in advance for your participation in this important effort.

Kindest regards,

Penelope

Penelope Wrenn Walz

The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)

CCSDS Secretariat – Public Affairs

6301 Ivy Lane, Ste 720

Greenbelt, MD 20770 USA

Fax -     +1 301 474 5427

Mobile - +1 571 235 1625 (best contact / voicemail)

E-mail -   penelope.walz at btas.com <mailto:penelope.walz at btas.com>

Explore CCSDS at http://www.ccsds.org