[CMC] ASI participation to Fall 2005 meetings (IOAG, CCSDS, ISO TC20/SC13)

Bruca Loredana loredana.bruca at asi.it
Fri Oct 21 11:40:41 EDT 2005

Dear Jack, Warren and all IOAG, CCSDS and ISO TC20/SC13 colleagues,

due to a sudden and unexpected personal problem, I regret to inform you
that I cannot attend IOAG, CCSDS and ISO TC20/SC13 meetings.

I will send you soon ASI contribution to the meetings.

I am available for a teleconference in case you deem it necessary. In
this case let me know when it would be suitable for you., so I can plan
my activities  and provide you with the office or home or mobile phone
number according to the scheduled time. It would be more comfortable for
me to have it scheduled during the morning in Reston.

I apologize for the late information.

Kind regards,

Loredana Bruca

          Loredana Bruca