[CMC] OMG Architecture Board agenda for Athens

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 25 16:05:42 EST 2005

CMC and CESG members who are interested in observing the way in which the
OMG operates are advised of the schedule (below) for the OMG Architecture
Board meeting in Athens.

Note that they will be discussing whether or not to issue a new Request For
Proposal (RFP) from their Space Domain Task Force entitled "Operations
Procedure Model", which seems to quite clearly overlap with our MOIMS work.
Perhaps Nestor Peccia and Roger Thompson could comment?

Best regards
Adrian Hooke