[CMC] REVISED CMC Meeting Announcement and REVISED Draft Agenda

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Mon Mar 7 03:18:42 EST 2005

Dear all

As per the revised documents, I'm not sure what we have on the agenda for the "briefing meeting" with CESG on Apr 08 ; does it include the usual CESG debriefing and recommendations or just shall we talk the briefing for the joint space day with OMG ?
Thank you to include an agenda for the Apr 08 meeting.

I would suggest that we have a debriefing on the space day and this, with CESG, on April 12 : time should take into account the constraints of the WG meetings (and their CESG leaders) on that same day.

Also, I would like to hear on the status of the resolutions as part of the secretariat report

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM