[CMC] REMINDER - YOU NEED TO VOTE - CCSDS OPERATING PLAN

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Jul 1 09:11:29 EDT 2005

JM,

See MOIMS comments to your old comments, and why no change was done (apart
from the editorial ones).

ciao
nestor

====================================

   CNES major comment :
   Objective 8 (Collision): We think the CMC through ISO-SC13 should be asked
   first a resolution to agree to work on this subject as this activity
   corresponds to a 2-year extension of the NAV WG.

   Comment:  We were notified about this effort via the CESG.  We'll await
   formal directions from the CMC, but we must keep the interface.

   Other comments of lesser importance:

      Objective 2: IOAG recommendation was to delay this activity ; as
      schedule is confirmed, it is assumed it doesn't change the schedule of
      more critical deliveries like the one on TDM format for which a blue
      book in 2005 was requested by the same IOAG.

      Comment:  We are aware of the IOAG high priority interest in the TDM
      and we are aiming to comply. The goal could be achieved only with
      additional resources to that effect and we would be delighted if CNES
      can support the activity with some industrial contracts (The CNES
      member happens to be one of our attitude experts).

      Objective 5: no objection in principle but, formally, the SANA is not
      yet a WG as, to my knowledge the action from Dec 2004 meeting to submit
      their Charter and poll for the acceptance of this new WG is still
      pending.
      Objective 6: Time Services Architecture WG ; I'm not aware of such a
      group; Is it dormant, active, future ? Is there a plan to resume works
      on this and, in the latter case, is it a similar situation as with SANA
      ?

      Comment:  I think that your comments are too detailed. It only affects
      less of 1% of the NAV WG activity.

      Resource requirements: Change NASDA to JAXA.

      Comment:  Done