[CMC] JAXA CCSDS principal delegate

Kaneaki NARITA narita.kaneaki at jaxa.jp
Wed Feb 9 22:33:51 EST 2005

Dear All:

JAXA CCSDS secretary office recognizes to update JAXA
principal delegate to Mr. Akio Yamamoto, Director of
Consolidated Space Tracking and Data Acquisition Department
as acting delegate, from Mr. Ryuichi Nagashimas.

We understand and will support new CCSDS Home Page
development and preparation efforts that was announced
during previous CMC meeting last December in Toulouse.
We also recognize to prepare the JAXA delegate's bio-
graphical information for the purpose of the home page.

Due to our schedule restrictions, I apologize delay of our
internal process and response of these.
We will deliver these response, as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Kaneaki Narita
Head, Operations Integration Division
Consolidated Space Tracking and Data Acquisition Department
Office of Space Flight and Operations
JAXA