[CMC] CCSDS-CESG/CMC/ISO meeting in Moscow 27-29 June 2006

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Dec 3 14:51:23 EST 2005

Georgy Tkachenko of the Federal Space Agency has now confirmed that we will
meet in the Moscow hotel Izmaylovo on 27-28-29 June 2006. I presume that
this is the same hotel as is described at
http://www.hotelizmailovo.ru/eng/comm.html

This is the week immediately following SpaceOps, which itself immediately
follows our CCSDS Spring 2006 meeting (both in Rome). On 27 June the CCSDS
Area Directors will describe in detail their technical program of work and
will interact with members of the FSA staff. On 28-29 June the CCSDS
Management Council will meet, with ISO/TC20/SC13 meeting on the afternoon
of the 29th.

///adrian