[CMC] RE: [CESG] Rough, unofficial CESG "top 10" highlights from Athens

Chris Plummer c.plummer at skynet.be
Fri Apr 22 04:17:15 EDT 2005

Just to clarify the SOIS action. We've suspended the TCONS and OBL working
groups temporarily while we conduct an area review of their documents. We
are intending to complete that review by the end of this month so that the
results can be taken into account during the revision of the operational
plan. Our early impression is that there is some good material that can be
drawn from these working groups but we need to overcome their resistance to
publish. We intend to have these working groups back in action with much
clearer goals and closer monitoring well before the Atlanta meeting.

Chris.

  _____