[CMC] RE: [Secretariat] [Cesg-all] CCSDS Social Event arrangements, 09-10 April

Kezer, Linda (HQ-CG000) linda.kezer at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 8 09:26:55 EDT 2005

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE CRUISE ON SUNDAY, 10 APRIL:

The tour operator prefers to work with one payment.  There were a
several people who indicated that Sunday was the only day they could go.
If you re-confirm that you are still interested, I will go ahead and set
it up and pay with my credit card with the understanding that you will
have to reimburse me whether you show up or not. These are the people I
currently have listed who had signed up for Sunday only:

Erik Barkley
Greg Kazz (2)
Hugh Kelliher
John Pietras
Louis Reich (2)
Don Sawyer (2)

The price is 85 Euros per person.

I will need to know as soon as possible.

Linda