[CMC] [Fwd: December IOAG meetings in Toulouse]

Kaneaki NARITA narita.kaneaki at jaxa.jp
Mon Nov 15 23:59:46 EST 2004

Debbie-san,

I am forwarding CCSDS CMC/IOAG attendant information from
JAXA that was mailed to Mr. Jean-Marc Soula.

Just for your information.
Regards,

Narita

Kaneaki NARITA wrote:

> Dear Soula-san,
>
> Please find Mr. Nakahara's passport inforamtion, below
>
> MR6238645
>
> There is no other update at this moment.
> Could you please forward this information to your SC13 secretary?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Narita
>
> Kaneaki NARITA wrote:
>
> > Dear Soula-san,
> >
> > As per your e-mail request below, Please find the following JAXA atte=
ndant list and information:

> > Kaneaki Narita
> > Senior Engineer, Consolidated Space Tracking and Data Acquisition Dep=
artment
> > Nationality: Japan
> > Place of Birth: Miyagi, Japan
> > Date of Birth: 6 July, 1955
> > Passport Number: TE0136475
> > Passport Expiration Date: 20 Nov. 2005
> > Passport Issuing Authority: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan
> >
> > Junjiro Nakahara
> > Deputy Director, Consolidated Space Tracking and Data Acquisition Dep=
artment
> > Nationality: Japan
> > Place of Birth: Fukuoka, Japan
> > Date of Birth: 28 Aug. 1948
> > Passport Number: MQ6922770
> > Passport Expiration Date: 6 Oct. 2004
> > Passport Issuing Authority: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan
> > note: Mr. Nakahara will renew his passport, soon.
> >
> > Mr. Nakahara and myself will attend both the IOAG and CCSDS/SC13.
> > Mr. Nakahara will oversight the department job including my area. I w=
ill inform
> > you his new passport information as soon as possible. If you have any
> > inconvenience for your process, Please let me know.
> >
> > I am looking forward to seeing you in Toulouse.
> >
> > Kaneaki Narita
> > JAXA
> >
> > Soula Jean-Marc wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > > You may have received a similar message from CCSDS secretariat, but=
 I prefer to send the information specifically to IOAG visitors to Toulou=
se for our upcoming December meetings.

> > >         * I would appreciate if you may tell me the list of your ag=
ency representatives at the IOAG meetings.

> > >         * For each of them, please note that the following informat=
ion is required for the visitors to Toulouse Space Center. Thank you to r=
eturn this to me and please fill out ALL fields, even if you did it alrea=
dy as what I received so far was incomplete with respect to the required =
items below.
> > > *       Name
> > > *       Agency/Organization
> > > *       Nationality
> > > *       Place of Birth
> > > *       Date of Birth
> > > *       Passport Number
> > > *       Passport Expiration date
> > > *       Passport Issuing Authority
> > > *       (Address, Phone Number and Email Address are welcome but no=
t compulsory)
> > > The list must be complete by one month prior to the visit, final de=
adline, in particular for non EEC, non ESA and non US visitors, and the a=
bove information is compulsory for all.

> > >         * I have seen in some messages that parallel meetings may b=
e required for bilateral meetings ; please keep me aware of such requirem=
ent if you expect some support from CNES concerning meeting rooms.

> > >         * For your hotel reservations, there are lists of good plac=
es on the CCSDS web site but if you need any assistance, do not hesitate =
to let me know.