[CMC] Fall 2003 CCSDS Management Council Meeting

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke@jpl.nasa.gov
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:41:10 -0700

--=====================_624157631==_.ALT

At 11:16 AM 09/08/03, Neil Dissinger wrote:
>Attached are a draft agenda and open action items for your review and comment.

Neil: I would request that Session 8, "CESG Report", should be advanced to
an early point in the agenda on Tuesday 04 November and should be allocated
3.5 hours of agenda time. Since this is the "first time around" after the
reorganization I believe that we should ask each Area Director to attend
Session 8 and to personally present a 30-minute activity review. These
presentations will be created and coordinated during the preceding CESG
meeting (to be held from 30 October through 03 November) and will have the
following flow:

Session 8: CESG Report
CESG overview and Status (30 min)      Hooke
SE Area report (30 min)                Shames
MOIMS Area report (30 min)             Peccia
CSS Area report (30 min)               Brosi
SOIS Area report (30 min)              Plancke
SLS Area report (30 min)               Gerner
SIS Area report (30 min)               Durst

The CCSDS Management Council (CMC) should note that the CESG meeting has a
closed attendance that is limited to the Area Directors, Deputy Area
Directors and the Secretariat. In order to avoid repetition, I would
therefore respectfully ask that the CMC does not plan on attending the CESG
meeting. Similarly, the area Directors will be excused from the CMC meeting
except for Session 8, unless specifically invited to other sessions; that's
why Session 8 should preferably be scheduled early in the CMC meeting.

Best regards
Adrian
------

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA
+1.818.354.3063 OFFICE
+1.818.653.9553 MOBILE
+1 818.393.6228 FAX
http://www.ccsds.org

--=====================_624157631==_.ALT

At 11:16 AM 09/08/03, Neil Dissinger wrote:<br>
open action items for your review and comment.</blockquote><br>
Neil: I would request that Session 8, &quot;CESG Report&quot;, should be
advanced to an early point in the agenda on Tuesday 04 November and
should be allocated 3.5 hours of agenda time. Since this is the
&quot;first time around&quot; after the reorganization I believe that we
should ask each Area Director to attend Session 8 and to personally
present a 30-minute activity review. These presentations will be created
and coordinated during the preceding CESG meeting (to be held from 30
October through 03 November) and will have the following flow:<br><br>
Session 8: CESG Report<br>
CESG overview and Status (30 min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hooke<br>
SE Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Shames<br>
MOIMS Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Peccia<br>
CSS Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Brosi<br>
SOIS Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Plancke<br>
SLS Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Gerner<br>
SIS Area report (30
min)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Durst<br><br>
The CCSDS Management Council (CMC) should note that <u>the CESG meeting
has a closed attendance</u> that is limited to the Area Directors, Deputy
Area Directors and the Secretariat. In order to avoid repetition, I would
therefore respectfully ask that the CMC does not plan on attending the
CESG meeting. Similarly, the area Directors will be excused from the CMC
meeting except for Session 8, unless specifically invited to other
sessions; that's why Session 8 should preferably be scheduled early in
the CMC meeting.<br><br>
Best regards<br>
Adrian<br>
------<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Adrian J. Hooke<br>
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)<br>
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, <br>
Interplanetary Network Directorate<br>
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive<br>
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA<br>
+1.818.354.3063 OFFICE<br>
+1.818.653.9553 MOBILE<br>
+1 818.393.6228 FAX<br>
</a></html>