[CESG] [EXTERNAL] LIF In-Person Attendance

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 16 20:59:14 UTC 2024

Thanks Amber.  This helps a lot.

Peter

From: Massaquoi, Amber S <AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 1:54 PM
To: Shames, Peter M (US 312B) <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, cesg at mailman.ccsds.org <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [CESG] LIF In-Person Attendance
Hi Peter, et al

See attached for the virtual attendance report.

Best Regards,

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/amassaquoi@asrcfederal.com__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!Irk5fUinp7g_uXHdOggDqphEjK3t6oLVQE6c0p1rT89YSK1g600JMY1jjkVtm83BtHStRmEUtv2IpBQiQcWx8XAgGIHAqz_F$>
amassaquoi at nasa.gov<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/amassaquoi@nasa.gov__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!Irk5fUinp7g_uXHdOggDqphEjK3t6oLVQE6c0p1rT89YSK1g600JMY1jjkVtm83BtHStRmEUtv2IpBQiQcWx8XAgGKCIZFCJ$>