[CESG] SEA Proposal for new liaison organization relationship

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Mon May 13 15:00:23 UTC 2024

Dear All,

In this respect, was there any discussion in the last part of the CESG meeting that I was not able to attend?

As I’m following the activity in this group because of DLR specific activities, I was asked last week whether we have appointed any contact points for iterating on a possible liaison statement. I can obviously serve as man-in the-middle if you like, otherwise I’m happy to handover to anyone willing to do it 😉

Best,

Tomaso