[CESG] [EXTERNE | EXTERNAL] [CMC] [Response Required] CMC Spring 2024 Meeting Attendance

Tafazoli, Siamak (ASC/CSA) siamak.tafazoli at asc-csa.gc.ca
Sat May 4 16:20:46 UTC 2024

Hello Amber,
I can not attend in person. I will confirm closer to the event date if I can attend virtually due to a scheduling conflict.
regards,
Siamak

On May 3, 2024, at 2:27 PM, Massaquoi, Amber S via CMC <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org> wrote:

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE : Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins d'être certain que l’expéditeur est fiable et que le contenu est sûr.
EXTERNAL SENDER : Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear CMC and CESG Members,

Please advise if you plan to attend the CMC Spring 2024 meeting in person or virtually.

Thank you.

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
Program Analyst / CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:thomasm at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-5520
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.