[CESG] [EXTERNAL] My retirement and return as Emeritus

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 30 22:57:35 UTC 2023

Let’s hear it for the Phoenix!!!  Happy to hear you will be around for a while yet.

Peter

From: CESG <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 6:56 AM
To: CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: "Ivica (Vinny) Ristovski" <ivica.ristovski at nasa.gov>, "Rosson, Christopher W. (MSFC-HP27)" <chris.rosson at nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CESG] My retirement and return as Emeritus

CESG: I retire from NASA tomorrow, March 31. Papers are in to allow me to continue to support CCSDS as SIS Deputy Area Director and Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group Chair as an Emeritus for an additional year. During that year I’ll be preparing successors to take over these roles (pending approval, of course).

There may be a gap where my access to my nasa.gov email address is blocked. That may mean emails that include my nasa.gov address will bounce. The paperwork isn’t complete as of this morning, and I doubt all will be completed by tomorrow. If you need to reach me for some reason, please contact Vinny (Ivica, cc:d above). He knows how to get in touch with me.

Hopefully, like a phoenix, I’ll return in a short while.

Cheers!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead
Advanced Exploration Systems
256-603-3270 (NASA phone)
931-229-6030 (Personal, post-NASA phone)