[CESG] CESG-P-2020-02-006 Approval to publish CCSDS 920.0-G-1, Cross Support Transfer Service Specification Framework Concept (Green Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Fri Jan 27 15:31:31 UTC 2023

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 920.0-G-1, Cross Support Transfer Service Specification Framework Concept (Green Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.
006 Approval to publish CCSDS 920.0-G-1, Cross Support Transfer
Service Specification Framework Concept (Green Book, Issue 1)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Dear Erik,

I confirm. I am ok with the changes.

Kind regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
CCSDS 920.0-G-1, Cross Support Transfer Service Specification Framework
Concept (Green Book, Issue 1)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Hi Erik,

The MOIMS condition is fulfilled. Thank you.

Best regards,

__Mario