[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Complexity of MO Services

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 29 17:13:33 UTC 2022

Hi Mario,

Interesting point of view.

But my point was to demonstrate that they are similar in that they are “layered”, but very dissimilar in terms of complexity and clarity.

Best regards, Peter

From: Mario Merri <Mario.Merri at esa.int>
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 1:46 AM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: Mehran Sarkarati <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>, CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [CESG] Complexity of MO Services

Hi Peter,

My point was not trying to demonstrate that they are the same, but that they are similar in terms of complexity. That’s all.

Best regards,

__Mario