[CESG] Next CESG meeting

Duhaze Marc Marc.Duhaze at cnes.fr
Thu Jun 9 07:15:16 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

As I said yesterday before leaving the meeting, I have updated the MOIMS presentation to take into account the breaking news about the end of some funding for DAI WG by the end of FY22.
Updates are in red text in slides 3, 4, 6, 7, 26 and 27.
I have also downloaded the presentation in the CWE "2022-6 CESG Spring 7-8" folder.

Regards.
Marc.