[CESG] Secure network operations and management, was Re: [EXTERNAL] CMC Meeting Agenda

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 8 14:13:03 UTC 2022

Hi Tomaso,

We will be discussing this in more detail today, so you will have the opportunity to participate in the discussion.  Many of these materials have been discussed with Klaus-Juergen, Daniel Fischer, Keith Scott, Howie Weiss, and others.  That said, it would be really good to get you, and others in SIS and SEA, fully engaged in these topics.

I’ve attached the materials I intend to present later to this email and encourage you to review it.  The first couple of pages were presented to the IOAG, 2 weeks ago, by both me and Daniel Fischer as a joint ESA/NASA proposal for IOAG work.

Best regards, Peter