[CESG] CESG: Systems Management and Configuration

Maria Beickler Maria.Beickler at ext.esa.int
Thu Jan 20 12:33:51 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
This is to inform that I have created a directory under CESG -> CWE private -> meetings -> 2022 CESG Systems Management and Configuration 20 Jan

May I ask you to copy your presentation into this folder.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Maria
On behalf of Klaus-Juergen Schulz

Maria Beickler
Ground Station Engineering Division
Telespazio Germany GmbH

Frame Contract for Administrative and Management Services at ESOC

ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49-6151-90-2481

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).