[CESG] CESG-P-2021-12-002 Approval to publish CCSDS 902.2-B-1, Cross Support Service Management—Communications Planning Information Format (Blue Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Feb 1 17:13:21 UTC 2022

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 902.2-B-1, Cross
Support Service Management—Communications
Planning Information Format (Blue Book, Issue 1)
have been disposed to the satisfaction of the
AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The
Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.
902.2-B-1, Cross   Support Service Management?Communications
Planning   Information Format (Blue Book, Issue 1)

Hi Tom,
                 I've agreed the changes needed to satisfy Tomasos conditions (see below). If you can send
me the latest Word version of the red book I'll get the updates done.

Thanks.

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,