[CESG] CESG-P-2021-05-001 Approval to publish CCSDS 230.1-G-3, TC Synchronization and Channel Coding—Summary of Concept and Rationale (Green Book, Issue 3)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Thu Sep 9 18:38:23 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 230.1-G-3, TC
Synchronization and Channel Coding—Summary of
Concept and Rationale (Green Book, Issue 3) have
been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s)
who voted to approve with conditions. The
Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.