[CESG] CESG-P-2021-10-006 Approval to publish CCSDS 870.10-Y-1, MO Services and SOIS Electronic Datasheets (Yellow Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Nov 17 18:02:02 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 870.10-Y-1, MO Services and SOIS
Electronic Datasheets (Yellow Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to
the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions.
The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.
Y-1,  MO Services and SOIS Electronic Datasheets (Yellow Book, Issue 1)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

If you are looking for concurrence, I approve this version.

Thanks, Peter