[CESG] CESG-P-2019-12-002 Approval to release CCSDS 131.3-P-1.1, CCSDS Space Link Protocols over ETSI DVB-S2 Standard (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Mar 24 21:48:09 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 131.3-P-1.1, CCSDS Space Link
Protocols over ETSI DVB-S2 Standard (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) have
been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve
with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to
authorize release for Agency review.