[CESG] CESG-P-2020-12-006 Approval to publish CCSDS 922.3-B-1, Cross Support Transfer Service—Forward Frame Service ( Blue Book, Issue 1)

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Sun Mar 7 15:48:12 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 922.3-B-1, Cross
Support Transfer Service—Forward Frame Service
(Blue Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the
satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve
with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed
with CMC polling to authorize publication.

Thomas Gannett
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805