[CESG] CCSDS SIS-CFDP WG Chair nomination

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue Jun 29 10:00:22 UTC 2021

Dear CMC members,

As you probably may recall, Scott Burleigh has recently retired and I've been appointed as new SIS area director. With his retirement, also the SIS-CFDP WG is now missing a chair, whereby candidates for such a position are necessary.

In accordance with the CCSDS Organization and Processes, CCSDS A02.1-Y-4, Sec 2.3.3.4, in my function of SIS Area Director, I kindly ask the CCSDS member agencies for candidates for the position of SIS-CFDP WG Chair.

Suitable candidates should have familiarity with the topic, processes, and standards.
Please provide me with your candidate proposals, if any, by Friday 9 July 2021.

Best regards,

Tomaso de Cola
SIS Area Director

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:sandro.scalise at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san