[CESG] CESG-P-2021-06-004 Approval to publish CCSDS 131.31-O-1, CCSDS Space Link Protocols over ETSI DVB-S2X Standard (Orange Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Jul 27 13:37:56 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 131.31-O-1, CCSDS Space Link
Protocols over ETSI DVB-S2X Standard (Orange Book, Issue 1) have been
disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with
conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to
authorize publication.
Link Protocols over ETSI DVB-S2X Standard (Orange Book,  Issue 1)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Hello Tom,

I've just clarified the background of this orange book with Andrea and the situation is now clearer. So
you can consider my concerns closed and then proceed with the next steps.

Best Regards,

Tomaso