[CESG] CESG-P-2021-02-002 Approval to release CCSDS 132.0-P-2.1, TM Space Data Link Protocol (Proposed Pink Sheets, Issue 2.1) for CCSDS Agency review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Sat Feb 20 16:18:03 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 132.0-P-2.1, TM Space Data Link
Protocol (Proposed Pink Sheets, Issue 2.1) have been disposed to the
satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The
Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release
for Agency review.

Thomas Gannett
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805