[CESG] [EXTERNAL] [Cesg-all] New CESG Polls

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 9 01:44:56 UTC 2021

Dear CCSDS Secretariat,

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in poll CESG-P-2021-01-002 (Approval to release CCSDS 883.0-R-1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services-High Data Rate Wireless Proximity Network Communications (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review) by today's deadline.  With an additional considerations that, at the time of this email, there has been very little participation in this poll, I respectfully request an extension of one week for this poll closure.

Best regards,
-Erik