[CESG] [EXTERNAL] (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: CCSDS SANA Steering Group (SSG) Meeting

Kevin K Gifford kevin.gifford at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 29 13:08:07 UTC 2020

Dear SANA Steering Group -

I verify that Peter Shames and myself have discussed endpoint registration of 802.11 and LTE/5G end-point devices and concur that this needs to be supported within the SANA registry architecture.

I have another meeting (CCSDS SOIS-WIR) at this time, thus will not be able to attend the SSG meeting.  Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Thanks to Peter for his discussion of this important topic.

Kevin