[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Reply to proposed dispositions to SLS PIDs: CESG-P-2020-02-003_PIDs_313x2y11.SLSv1.0-SSG responses+gpc.docx

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Mar 31 07:12:33 UTC 2020

Sorry for the confusion, Peter.
Many files, hard days and I am getting old.  :o)

To stay on the safe side here the complete collection

313.0
313.1   No SLS PIDs as per
https://public.ccsds.org/polls/Lists/CESGP202002002/AllItems.aspx
313.2
315.1

BTW, about the SANA docs did you notice the nice number coincidence with
https://comicsvalue.s3.amazonaws.com/pix/20141202/231409471627.jpg ?

Best regards and take care

Gippo