[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Reply to proposed dispositions to SLS PIDs: CESG-P-2020-02-004_PIDs_315x1y0.SLSv1.0-SSG responses+gpc.docx

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 26 18:31:54 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I propose to deal with this "unsatisfied PID", and with any others on this same document (I think Erik had one as well) in the same special session of the CESG that we create to deal with the rest of the open Yellow Book issues related to the SANA and handling of registries.

Margherita, are you willing to schedule a special 90 minute CESG session (I hope we can do it in 90 minutes) to address these YB issues?

Take care, Peter