[CESG] CESG-P-2020-03-004 Approval to publish CCSDS 902.13-M-1, Abstract Event Definition (Magenta Book, Issue 1)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Thu Jun 25 18:47:54 UTC 2020

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 902.13-M-1, Abstract Event
Definition (Magenta Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the
satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The
Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.
M-1,  Abstract Event Definition (Magenta Book, Issue 1)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Works for me.

Proceed.

Thanks, Peter