[CESG] Request Extension to CESG review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Jan 15 18:15:23 UTC 2020

Jonathan:

Procedurally, you should include the CESG on such requests, so I am replying in order to add the cesg list to the headers. If there are no objections I’ll extend the polling period later today. I feel I should point out, though, that quite a number of other document-related polls are poised for posting as soon as the current polls end.

Best regards,

Tom

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net