[CESG] Revisions to the three SANA documents as the result of the CESG review and PID resolution

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Sat Apr 18 16:54:39 UTC 2020

Dear Peter,
        here below my remaining comments.

 313.0-Y-3      SLS-16:
You state: << We will amend the text in the Org & Proc, Sec 5.2.7 (or
other more appropriate Sec) to say something to the effect of "Some
cross-area SIGs, with responsibility for certain long-term technical
topics, such as certain sets of registries, may be titled "Expert Groups"
and persist for years.  Cross area Expert Groups will require approval of
the affected ADs."
Amended text to be provided. >>
I think you are the best to propose the amendment to Org&Proc.

 313.2-Y-2      SLS-09
It is clear that the (red) suggestion proposed on 2 April is fine with me
as I know very well the author :o)
I think is is up to the other CESGers to comment.

313.2-Y-2       EJB 4
For
3.2.14 Every Working Group that defines or modifies a registry shall use
that registry during any interoperability testing that is required prior
to publication of the standard.
my cent is the folllowing
3.2.14 Every Working Group that defines or modifies a registry shall
perform proper interoperability testing (possibly between more agencies)
of the affected registries and report results in the Interoperability Test
Report that is required for publication of the standard.

Best regards

Gian Paolo