[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Re: CESG-P-2019-10-005 Approval to release CCSDS 766.3-R-1, Specification for RTP as Transport for Voice and Video over DTN (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 20 23:02:49 UTC 2019

Dear Secretariat,

These attachments show up on my system as some sort of .msg data objects that are explicitly tied to a PC Version of MS Outlook.  I happen to have these apps on my Mac system, running under Parallels, but this is not the norm.

Please resend this with normal attachments in some form like PDF or even ASCII text that are not tied to any specific operating systems.

Thanks, Peter