[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Agenda of CMC Meeting - CSEG and Area Reports

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 3 23:32:30 UTC 2019

Yes.

Thanks, Peter

From: CESG <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of Gian Paolo Calzolari <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019 at 3:45 PM
To: Erik Barkley <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Re: [CESG] [EXTERNAL] Agenda of CMC Meeting - CSEG and Area Reports

East to West does make sense
Regards
Gippo

Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse
________________________________
On 3. Jun 2019, 17:41:06, cesg at mailman.ccsds.org wrote:

From: cesg at mailman.ccsds.org
To: Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int, cesg at mailman.ccsds.org
Date: 3. Jun 2019, 17:41:06
Dear Margherita,

Based on my calculations, it means that the CSS Area presentation will start at 10:08 am EDT, or 7:08 am PDT (which is the time zone I am in). I am okay with that, but it strikes me it might make more sense to start with the ADs based in Europe and generally work on an east to west basis (by noon in Montreal it will be 6 pm in Europe and 9 am on the US West Coast).   In any case, I am happy to present the CSS Area portion of the report.  I assume WebEx or other equivalent arrangements will be provided.

Best regards,
-Erik